Saturday, September 8, 2007

Two Tags

JOBS I'VE HAD:

1. Waitress
2. Camp K Counselor
3. EFY Counselor
4. Special Needs Seminary Teacher

MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Monsters, Inc.
3. Pride and Prejudice (any Jane Austin flick, really)
4. You've Got Mail

PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Minnesota
2. Illinois
3. Idaho
4. Mississippi

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. American Idol
2. I Love Lucy
3. Curious George (watching with Benjamin... that little monkey reminds me of my little monkey)
4. Price is Right

FAVORITE FOOD:
1. Ice Cream
2. Ice Cream
3. Ice Cream
4. Frozen Yogurt

WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Gmail
3. Blogs
4. Google Searches

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Out with my sweetie
2. Sea World again, with my boys (that was so fun...)
3. In the middle of a deep 8 hour uninterrupted sleep on a deluxe Sleep Number bed
4. Greenville, Mississippi



These two info sheets are tags bundled together-- I tag Kimmy Higham and Mrs. Marielle Kjar :) I'm particularly interested in your responses. Happy blogging!

No comments: