Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
5. SELF PORTRAIT: Here I am, just previous to posting all this, outside attempting to kill the ants in the backyard for the 13880898001th time today. We've tried a bunch of other strategies (short of forking out moula for the pest guy), but those nasty buggers are resilient. We gotta get rid of them ASAP so our boys can enjoy this amazing weather. Wish us luck.
6. LAUNDRY ROOM: A little insert in the kitchen. We are SO lucky (blessed!) to have a good washer and dryer set right in our home. What would I do without it? It truly makes life so much easier.
7. THE KITCHEN SINK: Complete with breakfast dishes.
8. THE FRIDGE: Did you want to see the inside? Sorry, resident eyes only. ;)
9. FAVORITE ROOM: Our bedroom is my nightly respite from the daily storms of motherhood. :)
10. DREAM VACATION: Another random. :) Ummmmmmmmm.... golly, y'know, if I had more mental energy to be imaginative, I could probaly describe a European tour or African safari adventure or Hawaiian beach trip, but honestly, a week at a super luxurious resort or cushy cruise where everything is taken care of all the time sounds about right for now. I am truly grateful for the wonderful life I lead, but a break is most rejuvinating now and again. :)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I support the state proposals to define marriage as one man and one woman.
These propositions are about preserving God's divine establishment of marriage and the family. It's about preserving the rights of children to be raised by both a mother and a father. It's about preserving the religious right to voice one's own beliefs, which may be in jeopardy. And, perhaps most importantly, it is about preserving the acceptance of traditional family values in our already demoralized society.
For a great article see protectmarriage.com,also www.preservingmarriage.org for more good info.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
Haagen-Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream... mmmmm... yes, it's as good as it looks. Better, actually. ;)
So, yes, I'm an American Idol fan. And, yes, I'm with the millions that just love David Archuleta. Both Dustin & I got goosebumps from this performance. And he's just a sweetie--- it's great that a nice Mormon kid is the star of American Idol. ;)
Can't talk about love without mentioning my favorite person in the world. :) This week was Dustin's break and he was so helpful and worked so hard to get some major projects done... just makes me fall in love with him all over again. (Ahhhhhhh.. I know, I know... cheesy cheesy... but so true. ;) ).