Saturday, September 8, 2007

One Tag

1. Who is your man? Dustin Carl Higgins! Love him!

2. How long have you been together? Married about 4 years

3. How long dated? Dated about 7 weeks, engaged about 6 weeks... yeah, we were pretty quick, but, man, when it's right, it's right!

4. How old is your man? 27

5. Who eats more? Generally... Dustin (but who can tell? He's nice and slim and trim!)

6. Who said "I love you" first? Dustin, with an immediate, fervent reciprocation :)

7. Who is taller? Dustin

8. Who sings better? We're about even-- not solo voices, but nice enough.

9. Who is smarter? Dustin's the book smarts, I'm the practical smarts

10. Who's temper is worse? We're both pretty good about keeping our heads, but I'm prolly more easily stressed.

11. Who does the laundry? I'm happy to take care of all this home stuff since Dustin is working so hard in med school, but can I brag a minute about my amazing husband? He's always so thoughtful of me and, even amidst the constant stresses of intense study, he still makes time to do little things to "lighten my burden"... often cleaning up after dinner, throwing in a load of laundry, reading stories to Benjamin, coo-ing with Jonathan, etc. etc. etc. (Enamored Sigh...). Golly, I'm the luckiest...

12..Who does the dishes? Ditto to #11

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do because his side is against the wall and I have the pleasure to awake in the middle of each night to feed our baby son ;)

14. Who pays the bills? whoever thinks about it first... usually me...

15. Who is better with the computer? Dustin, for sure. Although I give him competition with the media software

17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Dustin cooks when he can. It's more fun when he cooks, because he likes to experiment... fun, yes. yummy? depends on the experiment.

18. Who drives when you are together? Dustin. I avoid driving when I can

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever remembered to bring their wallet

20. Who is most stubborn? me... therefore, Dustin is more patient... working on that....

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Dustin... again, working on that....

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Dustin's in AZ. Mine are on the other side of the country. Miss them (Sad sigh)

23. Who kissed who first? Dustin kissed me... and I was thrilled. :)

24. Who asked who out? Dustin, although he claims it wasn't a date...

25. Who proposed? Dustin. Our story is similar to Susan's in that we had already decided we wanted to get married awhile before we bought rings. But, being the chivalrous man he is, Dustin wanted to do a formal thing, which turned out to be kind of a mess... (a story for another day) but, naturally, I still said yes because his attempt for a romantic proposal was quite endearing.

27. Who has more friends? I'm not sure. We both love friends.

28. Who has more siblings? Dustin with 8 (7 of them brothers). I have 4.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both contribute our strengths to our family. Equally yolked. :)

2 comments:

The Higham Family said...

how do i go about doing the whole tagging thing? lol i dont know if thats a silly question or not, but its my first time. :)

The Higgins Family said...

you're so fun to do it! just cut and paste the post into a "new post" on your blog, delete my answers and fill in your own. can't wait to read details I may not know about you and tyson! :)