Saturday, December 8, 2007

Shameless!

The other night, Dustin and I were debating whether or not we were addicted to ice cream. Dustin claimed we are, since we have some for a nightly dessert (he's worried about future habits that will lead to middle-age health issues). Now, I'm all for being healthy, but I believe a well-deserved scoop of ice cream (especially chosen over a much more fattening dessert fetish) is 100% validated. I claimed we we're not ice cream addicts (we really don't eat it every day--- just often...), but rather ice cream connoisseurs (when we eat ice cream, we only go for the "really good stuff"-- never generic, usually even beyond Blue Bunny, Bryer's, and Dryer's--- we're talkin' Haagan Daz and Ben&Jerry's here).

Well, later I reorganized the freezer to put away groceries, and... okay, so I have to admit, we do have a pretty shameless ice cream supply. But, dang, it's good!

1 comment:

The Higham Family said...

love the updates! you guys are too cute. by the way, your shameless ice cream supply inspired me to get me some too! i cant say that i was willing to fork it out for ben n jerrys, but i did splurge on our favorite- blue bunny coookies n cream- even when it wasnt on sale. mmmmm- yay for ice cream!