Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Susan blog-tagged me (Happy Birthday to you today, by the way!), so I will:


Post eight random facts about myself.
Tag eight other bloggers (hopefully those who haven’t been tagged before).
Post these rules.




1. I had really long hair up until my senior year of high school
















2. I am enamoured by my kids! Just now I put baby Jonathan in his chair near Benjamin playing with his matchbox cars and car garage and told Benjamin that Jonathan wanted to watch him play and Benjamin got this big bright smile on his face and tried to put one of his cars in Jonathan's hand and said, "here you go... play!" He is so sweet with his little brother! I can't wait until they can really play together.










3. I taught a special-needs seminary class while I was a student at BYU. It was a very special and significant experience in my life.











4. I love daffodils!!

















5. I was an active Thespian in high school
















6. My family was homeless for a summer (My dad lost his job, my parents stored our stuff and sold our house on faith, and we packed up a tent trailor and traveled coast-to-coast camping so my dad could go to job interviews. My parents were probably a bit stressed, but, as a 9 year old, I thought it was the coolest family trip ever!)








7. I do not like to shop... Dustin, however, enjoys it, so he's the one who nags me to buy new clothes ("Sweethart, you really need to get rid of that shirt..." "Why? It's comfortable" "Sure, but it's got a hole in it..." "It's not noticable... I'll mend it." "Um, no, let's get you some new clothes.")











8. My wedding dress was also my mom's. When my mom first suggested me wearing her dress, I didn't like the idea (I wanted my own), and then I put it on and, wow, it was beautiful (and felt so sentimental). It was the perfect dress for me! (and it saved me the shopping... :) ).









Now it's my turn to tag...

Dustin

Teralee

Mollie

Linda

Melissa

Britani


Leah (so it looks like you need to create a blog! hehe!)

Mari (same for you! Make sure to post all those gorgeous wedding pics!!)

Can't wait to learn something new about you! Happy tagging!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is so surprising that you had long hair! How lovely! And so fun that you used to act in high school. It's fun to learn something new about dear Melinda! :)